We have established voluntary management rules and systems to comply with laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information for customers, business partners, employees, and others whose personal information is used in our business operations. This policy serves as our primary commitment regarding the protection of personal information and we declare our dedication to the implementation of various measures in accordance with this policy.
- We will take all possible security measures to prevent leakage, loss, unauthorized access, destruction, and falsification of personal information, including customer information.
- We will comply with laws, regulations, and other rules regarding the protection of personal information.
- We will respond appropriately to inquiries regarding personal information and personal information protection.
- We will collect personal information appropriately and will not provide it to any third party without the prior consent of the individual.
- We will ensure that all directors, employees, business partners, etc. are fully aware of the above, and will implement, improve, and maintain such.
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes.
- Provide appropriate proposals and information related to our products and services
- Provide materials and information requested by customers, etc.
- Responding to inquiries from customers, etc.
- Employment management in our company
2. Scope of Use of Personal Information
Provision to Subcontractors: The minimum necessary personal information may be provided to subcontractors to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In such cases, we encourage the subcontractors to manage the information in accordance with this policy and ensure that they do so as well. Provision to Third Parties: We do not provide personal information to third parties other than subcontractors without the prior consent of the individual. However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided to a third party without the prior consent of the individual.
- When required by law: When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is especially necessary for the improvement of public health or the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual may impede the execution of such affairs
3. Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information in a proper and lawful manner.
4. Information Management and Security Measures
- We manage personal information appropriately and strictly, and take thorough security measures to prevent leakage, loss, unauthorized access, destruction, and falsification of information.
- We appoint a personal information manager who is responsible for the overall management of personal information by the company, appoint a personal information manager in each department, and conduct training and educational activities for all employees to ensure that personal information is handled appropriately.
5. Inquiries regarding personal information
We have a contact point for inquiries regarding the disclosure of personal information, etc., and we respond to such inquiries without delay and to a reasonable extent in accordance with the law. Please contact us through the Contact page.
6. Changes to this policy
This basic policy is subject to change as necessary. The latest information is available on this website.
Established on September 15, 2021
Fukutaro Higashi, President and Representative Director